There are some amazing resources out there for expecting and new parents of multiples. I pulled together 35 resources that other parents of multiples shared with me as well as some that are near and dear to my heart. If you have one to add, please list it in the comments. (there is no particular order to this).
Apps for keeping track of multiple babies' daily activities are becoming very popular. Here are two that rose to top because you can sync among multiple devices as well as each having some really cool additional features for parents tracking more than one baby at the same time.
1. Jumelle Twin and Baby Tracker (Apple devices)
2. Baby Daybook (Android Devices)
3. When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy, 3rd Edition - Most highly rated book on Amazon to prepare for multiples. Lots of advice on nutrition.
4. Dad's Guide to Twins: How to Survive the Twin Pregnancy and Prepare for Your Twins - I've heard that women have really enjoyed reading this book too.
5. What to do When You’re Having Two - From Twiniversity (which I reference a few times in this list)
6. Multiples of America - Find your local Parents of Multiples Club
7. The Official Group of National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. - There is nothing more important than getting support from others who are going through the same life event as you or have been there before.
8. Lamaze.org - Resources, classes and information on natural childbirth. Not specific to parents expecting multiples but good information all the same.
9. Twiniversity - Offers great blog articles from parents of twins, basic expecting multiples classes online and in person, and tons of giveaways and resources.
10. Parents without Partners: Largest non-profit membership organization for single parents and their children.
11. MOST: Mothers of Super Twins support (higher order multiple support)
12. KellyMom.com - Breastfeeding and parenting resources
13. Le Leche League International - FAQs on Breastfeeding multiples
14. Breastfeeding Multiples Facebook Group - If you want to breastfeed or are, this Facebook Group can provide some great support.
15. La Leche League for Moms of Twins/Multiples Facebook Group
16. Infant Nutrition – NIH's MedlinePlus
17. How to file an insurance claim for a free breast pump - Now any mother can request a free breast pump under the Affordable Care Act
20. Target's REDCard Debit Card (NOT Credit Card!) - Even with their debit card which is linked to your checking account, you earn 5% off all purchases.
21. The WeeSpring Must List for Multiples - Powered by reviews from your friends and social networks, WeeSpring put together the highest rated newborn supplies.
22. Amazon Prime (a.k.a. Amazon Mom) - Use the Subscribe and Save to save 15-20% on items that you need on a regular basis. Formula, diapers, wipes are all up for grabs and they are delivered within 1-2 days with free shipping.
23. Stuff4Multiples - a product and baby registry site just for multiples!
24. The Buggy Bench - a life saver for the parent who needs to shop alone.
25. Hello Fresh - Get healthy meals to cook delivered each week. Stop and start as you choose. Get $40.00 off your first box
26. Care.com - Find caregiving, petsitting/walking, and housekeeping help (you can also find doulas!)
27. TaskRabbit - In major cities it can be a great way to find someone to put together the nursery furniture or come into clean the home. Get $15 off your first task: WELCOMETR
28. The Baby Sleep Site - Advice and 1 on 1 help for toddler sleeping
Support for Complicated Pregnancies, Birth, and Loss
29. March of Dimes: Helps moms have full-term pregnancies and research the problems that threaten the health of babies.
30. Sidelines - A non-profit providing international support for women and their families experiencing complicated pregnancies and premature births.
31. Center for Loss in Multiple Births (CLIMB) - A non-profit providing parent-to-parent support for anyone who have experienced the death of one or more of their twins or higher multiple birth children at any time from conception through birth, infancy and early childhood.
32. Twinless Twins – Provides support for twins and other multiples who have lost their twin due to death or estrangement at any age.
33. Grahams Foundation - For parents going through the journey of prematurity.
34. Fetal Hope: Provides support, information, fund research, increase awareness and be an outlet for leading medical information pertaining to fetal syndromes.
35. Postpartum Progress: A non-profit focused improving access to and quality of services and support for women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression.
I hope you find these helpful and be sure to add some to the list in the comments below.
Some of the products/resources listed above provide affiliate benefits for referrals however, this did not influence the resources listed in any way.