May 24, 2017 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm ET
There are two critical decisions to make during your pregnancy:
1. Who will care for you and your baby's health during your pregnancy and birth?
2. Where will you birth your baby?
Learn why these decisions are critical to your pregnancy and birth and how to evaluate providers and birth places so you can make an informed decision.
What this workshop will provide:
- Evidence-based research on the importance of care provider and birth place
- Types of care providers - benefits and drawbacks
- Types of birth places - benefits and drawbacks
- A tangible evaluation tool to help you make your decisions
- Time to answer any questions you have or to think through unique scenarios