We spend a great deal of time learning about our pregnancy and the birth of our little ones. We research car seats and cribs until we dream about them. However, we spend very little time thinking about how we will manage life after our new family member arrives.
Receive a printable Postpartum Planning Guidebook and during the workshop, you will learn:
- What it will be like for mom and baby postpartum
- Complications you should have a plan for
- How to pick your help
- What you can do now to prepare for the first two weeks home
- How to manage your relationship and keep it strong
- Types of products and services that might be helpful
This class is also great for parents expecting multiples!